A 3 paper demonstrates some competence in its analysis of the argument and in its control of the elements of writing but is plainly flawed. A typical paper in this category exhibits one or more of the following characteristics:
• does not identify or analyze most of the important features of the argument, although some analysis of the argument is present
• mainly analyzes tangential or irrelevant matters, or reasons poorly
• is limited in the logical development and organization of ideas
• offers support of little relevance and value for points of the critique
• does not convey meaning clearly
• contains occasional major errors or frequent minor errors in grammar, usage, or mechanics
Hello! Welcome to SmartPigai!
The main area for improvement in this essay is in your logic. The GMAT requires quite sophisticated argumentation skills and you cannot afford to have your logic be unclear.
In terms of grammar, you make a lot of mistakes in articles. Generally, this type of mistake does not interfere with understanding but in this case so many mistakes are distracting for the reader.
You can use this simple flow chart to decide which article to use:
Step 1 - is this a proper noun? - If yes, there is no article.
Step 2 - if no, is it a specific noun? - If yes, use "the"
Step 3 - If no, is it an uncountable noun? - If yes, no article.
Step 4 - If no, is it a plural noun? - If yes, no article.
Step 5 - If no, does it begin with a vowel (a,e,i,o,u) - If yes, use "an" If no, use "a"
Here is a resource to review prepositions: http://www.englishclub.com/grammar/prepositions.html
Hope to see you again at SmartPigai!
工作时间：09:00AM - 08:00PM专家在线