TPO 第3套口语 Question 1 重新选题
What characteristics do you think make someone a good parent? Explain why these characteristics are important to you.
(1) specifically reveal the very characteristics you would like a good parent to have such as patience
(2) ideally include 2 reasons for your answer.
1) sometimes kids don't really follow their parents, patient parents will deal with this in a rational manner
2) Parents need to teach-----patience will make this happen.
(2) willingness to listen to their children
1) No matter what their kids do, there is a reason out there.
2）If parents are not willing to listen to their kids, communication is blocked.
(1) The characteristics that I think make someone a good parent is …
(2) There are a couple of reasons to name.
(3) First, …
(4) Second, ...