TPO 第5套口语 Question 1 重新选题
Talk about a place you enjoyed going to or visiting when you were a child. Describe the place. Explain why you enjoyed it.
(1) specifically reveal place you enjoyed going such as the Great Wall in China
(2) ideally include 2 reasons for your choice.
(3) try to be as specific as possible like the place's name instead of just saying something general like
"I would like to go to supermarket ". What supermarket? any details about it?
(1) one little store near my home
1) have been knowing the store owner for many years. My parents know them as well
2) goods sold there are cheaper.
3) try to be specific by saying "20% cheaper than those sold elsewhere"
(2) RenMin park
1) fresh air. Living in such a polluted city , I need to go somewhere that is much less polluted
2）people there in that park are relaxed and watching them makes me relax. Living a fast life, I need to get relaxed.
(1) A place that I enjoy going is …
(2) There are a couple of reasons to name.
(3) First, …
(4) Second, ...