TPO 第10套口语 Question 1 重新选题
Talk about a time when you accomplished something you did not think you could do. What did you accomplish? Why did you think you could not do it?
(1) Specifically tell the examiner what you accomplished such as pass an exam or made your successful debut
(2) clearly explain the reason why you could not do it before.
(1) learning how to drive
1) I successfully obtained my driving license last week.
2) learning to drive has been really hard because ...
3) I did not spend enough amount of time on practicing my driving skills.
(2) passing an exam
1) certain subject has never been my strong suit. Give some details like what your weak subject is
2）I didn't spend enough amount of time and energy on that subject.
3) but later on, it turned out that the exam was not as hard as I had previously expected.
(1) I obtained… and I didn't expect any positive results before.
(2) There are a couple of reasons for this.
(3) First, …
(4) Second, ...