TPO 第8套口语 Question 2 重新选题
Some people enjoy taking risks and trying new things. Others are not adventurous: they are cautious and prefer to avoid danger. Which behavior do you think is better? Explain why.
(1)specifically express your stand.
(2)ideally include 2 reasons for your preference.
(1) try new things
1) It's important to take risks and expand one's horizon. One may discover his/her true interest.
2) Meet more people. Make friends
(2) be cautious
1) . Stability is important in terms of family, job, and leisure-time activities.
2) . Stay in a familiar and safe environment. Comfortable in the zone
(1) Well,in my opinion , I definitely think it is better to...
(2) There are a couple of reasons for my preference.
(3) First, …
(4) Second, …