TPO 第9套口语 Question 2 重新选题
Some people think that family members are the most important influence on young adults. Others believe that friends are the most important influence. Which do you agree with? Explain why.
(1)specifically express your stand.
(2)ideally include 2 reasons for your preference.
(1) family members
1) Each of us has different values regarding societal norms, traditions, and daily matters. We started to learn from/imitate our parents since we were babies. Influence from day-to-day interactions
2) Parents care about me the most, love me unconditionally. They think and plan the best for their children. Positive influence
1) There are things that cannot be shared with parents/ that parents are unable to understand because of age gap. Parents' way of doing things might be out-of-date.
2) Same age group. More inspired seeing friends' success stories instead of picturing someone's success stories from 30 years ago
(1) Well,in my opinion , I definitely think it is better to...
(2) There are a couple of reasons for my preference.
(3) First, …
(4) Second, …