TPO 第10套口语 Question 2 重新选题
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use details and examples to explain your answer. All children should be required to learn a second language in school.
(1)specifically express your stand.
(2)ideally include 2 reasons for your preference.
1) Learning a second language opens doors. Advantages in job seeking. Easier to learn at a younger age
2) Make more friends. Learn about a culture other than one's own is fascinating.
1) Children are already under a lot of burden. Parents should not force them to be trained in everything.
2) Language can be learned later in life. No rush
(1) Well,in my opinion , I definitely think it is better to...
(2) There are a couple of reasons for my preference.
(3) First, …
(4) Second, …