TPO 第3套口语 Question 5 重新选题
The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which of the solutions you recommend and explain why.
two possible solutions, describe the problem, give suggestions and explain why
(1)two possible solutions
(2)briefly summarize the problem
(3)state which solution you prefer
(1) The girl can't make it to the award ceremony for the creative writing contest she won because she has a biology exam at the same time
(2) Talk to the professor and the professor gave her the option of writing a five-page paper instead
(3) Have someone go and receive the award and money on her behalf
(1) First one
1) She would not miss the award ceremony
2) Her parents can come and see her on stage receiving the award and be proud.
(2) Second one
1) Writing a paper to replace the exam grade takes up a lot of time. Much longer than preparing for the exam
2) She would still get the award and money if someone goes to the ceremony on her behalf.
(1)In this talk, the man(or the woman) has a problem...
(2)The man (or the woman)gives her (or him)2 solutions. One is to…The other one is to ...
(3)Well,I think the first (or second)one is better.
(4)First because... Then...